Grun Model HM600M Hydromulcher
The Grun model HM600M Hydromulcher uses the heaviest gauge steel. Heavier steel means greater durability. Because heavier steel is more durable it extends the life of the equipment, which keeps resale values higher.
All Grun products are assembled utilizing our unique “Slot & Groove” joinery system plus full welds. We cut all of our metal with a CNC laser cutter, a machine capable of cutting to within one thousandth of an inch. Our parts are all cut like puzzle pieces – there is one-way and only one-way that they can be assembled. As a result Grun has the greatest manufacturing consistency in the industry.
- Stainless steel tank – greater corrosion resistance.
- Oval tank – greater rigidity reduces vibrations, helps eliminate weld seam stress and makes the tank easier to clean.
- Stainless steel fittings – greater corrosion resistance.
- Stronger grade steel than competitive models – greater durability.
- Discharge velocity exceeds all competitive models in its class.
- Powder coat paint – greater corrosion resistance than liquid paint.
- Slot & groove joinery plus full welds – greater manufacturing precision & durability.
- Fuel tank capacity 80% greater than competition – greater operator productivity.
- The fuel tank is fully enclosed in the metal frame for greater safety.
- Manufactured in a high-precision military supplier facility.